Should I tell the company I am interviewing with next week that I got a job offer?

I got a job offer for a company and I have until 12/1 to decide if I want to take it. I am interviewing for another company that I’m very interested in this Tuesday. Should I tell the company I got a job offer? If so when should I let them know (before/during/after interview?). I am leaning towards the Tuesday interview company because it is closer to home and the other job offer would potentially place me in bad areas for the first year or two (but has really interesting work). Any advice would be super helpful!! I want to approach this correctly!

View Reddit by ScewsieView Source