I’m trying to pivot out of data analytics (3 YOE) and into something that doesn’t involve being a data monkey (ie. pull data using SQL, write one sentence, never see it ever again, repeat).
These are the things I’m interested in and like doing:
* Customer research
* Making surveys and analyzing results
* Being able to present my findings in a report or presentation and not just one sentence over Slack
* In my free time I like scrolling through Reddit and seeing people complain about things. Then in my head I try to come up with solutions.
* Providing recommendations
* Working with others (data analytics is a lonely job)
What kind of jobs would allow me to do most of the above?