Should I renege a full time job offer from the company I interned at for a better one?

[ad_1]

I’m a mechanical engineering student graduating in December and this summer I interned with an engineering firm and just received a full time offer from them. The salary is only $63,000 which is low from what I’ve seen and considering I still have months to interview with other companies, I want to see if I can find something better.

I’ve already asked for an time extension to make a decision but that is not an option so would it be bad for me to accept the offer and then rescind my acceptance in the future once I get a better offer? My only worry is because I have this company on my resume for my internship experience it could potentially negatively affect me.

[ad_2]

View Reddit by richieleonView Source