Ive been a social media manager for nearly 2 years for a very renowned person. This year I thought of going to USA to complete my masters in Marketing. Had selected the uni, got my visa, booked my tickets and one month before that I decided I don’t want to spend that kind of money. I had already taken my admission. I wasn’t sure if I want to spend that kind of money& I also spoke to alot of people who were doing the same course but are struggling to find the job. Don’t know if I made a right decision or wrong but I wasn’t sure & I chose to stay back. What can I do ahead now?